Continuing Assistance to Community Learning Center

Help NAEA Help the Community Learning Center During Give Day Tampa Bay! For nearly 20 years the folks at North

Even Greener Golf Courses in America?

Today I had the privilege of meeting Andy Jorgensen and toured his maintenance facility at Candler Hills Golf course.  We

NAEA Teams Up With NGCOA

North American Energy Advisors are proud to support the NGCOA and Golf instruction nationwide.

Do You Deserve an Advisor?

Every new president appoints advisors whose advice they trust based on past performance…to add certainty for decisions. You hopefully don’t

What does an owner of a business care about?

Jim Mathers, CEO of NAEA, validating the top advisors that are saving money for customers – with competing energy suppliers

Energy Alert: Mild Weather Forecast for First Half of February Leads to Break of 50-day and Possible Test of 200-day Moving Average

As usual since the use of coal has diminished, my reports focus on Natural Gas because it is now the

Energy Alert: Large Change in Projected Gas Storage Leads to Second Test of 50-day Moving Average

My reports focus on Natural Gas because it is now the largest energy source for the generation of Electricity; therefore,

Energy Advisors Jan 2017 Message from CEO Jim Mathers

What do we do for clients? CEO Jim Mathers summarizes our mission at NAEA.  We help clients by informing them

New England Knockout?

Massachusetts Electric Consumers Keep taking it on the Chin. More increases in delivery charges Eversource announced its plans to once

NAEA Supports CLC Golf Tourney

North American Energy Advisory (NAEA) is proud to support those organizations improving their community such as the Community Learning Center

INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/BROKER PARTNERS WANTED

Are you an energy broker looking for a strong organization that can handle all of the back office admin, tracking

REFERRAL PARTNERS WANTED

Consulting Referral Partnership Trust is one of the most important factors in any relationship, especially business-to-business relationships where thousands or

Increases In Capacity Set To Drive Up Energy Prices

Discover the 3 Proven Methods to Protect Your Business From These Increases On June 1st 2015, Energy consumers in Ohio,